Trainee volunteer counsellor placements
An exciting opportunity to join our counselling team at Caerphilly Borough Mind
You will need:
- to be in at least 2nd year of a level 4 diploma course
- able to commit to 3-4 hours per week.
- provide a certificate of proficiency or competency from your training body that confirms that you have been assessed as safe to practice with clients.
- be able to work in a person centred/humanistic approach.
Benefits of a placement with Caerphilly Borough Mind
- Individual line management support from counselling staff team lead
- Possibility of working with clients from a variety of backgrounds and presenting needs
- Be part of an established, successful counselling service
- Access to Mind’s support information and training
- Flexible schedule
- A DBS check enhanced disclosure paid for by the organisation
Covid 19 considerations.
Caerphilly Borough Mind is committed to ensuring the safety of our staff, volunteers, and clients. We will therefore consider remote working via telephone or skype to provide our services during the current crisis and in line with government guidelines.
For an application form please contact [email protected]